Menahga High School Media Center: Databases A-Z
- Britannica School (Interactive Tutorial) Encyclopedia content for all grade levels plus multimedia, timelines, world atlas, country comparison, and primary sources. Tags
- Student Resources In Context (Interactive Tutorial) Encyclopedia, magazine, and journal articles, plus primary sources, images, video, and more for middle and high school students. Includes the InfoTrac Student Edition database. Tags
- EBSCO MegaFILE Thousands of popular and scholarly publications across all academic disciplines and subject areas. Includes Academic Search Premier, MasterFILE Premier, Business Source Premier, and Regional Business News databases. Tags
- ProQuest Global Newsstream Newspaper articles from hundreds of papers including the Minneapolis Star Tribune, St. Paul Pioneer Press, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Barron's, USA Today, and many more. Tags
- World Almanac / Book of Facts Directory of articles from almanacs and encyclopedias.
- Points of View Reference Center (Interactive Tutorial) Pro vs. con essays that present multiple sides of current or controversial issues. Plus magazine and newspaper articles, primary sources, and more related to those issues. Tags
- Student Research Center Magazine, journal, and encyclopedia articles, plus multimedia files for middle and high school students. Includes Health Source-Consumer Edition, MAS Ultra-School Edition, Middle Search Plus, and Science Reference Center databases.
- General Science Collection Scholarly journals and popular magazines across all science-related subject areas. Tags
- eBook Collection Collection of electronic books covering many topics - mostly nonfiction and classic literature. Includes Cliff's Notes and Nolo books.
- Historical Minneapolis Tribune (1867-1922) Contains full-text and article images from the Minneapolis Tribune (1867-1908) and the Minneapolis Morning Tribune (1909-1922). The newspapers are available through a platform provided by the Minnesota Historical Society in partnership with Minnesota State Library Services. Tags
- Minnesota Reflections Collection of images and documents from historical societies, public libraries, special archives, universities, and colleges that depict the history of Minnesota. Tags
- OAIster Directory of digitized images, documents, and other materials. Tags
- CAMIO Digital collection of works of art from dozens of museums around the world including the Minneapolis Institute of Arts and Walker Art Center. Tags
- Kids Search Popular elementary and middle school magazines as well as encyclopedias, newspapers, and dictionaries. Includes Primary Search, Middle Search Plus, and Science Reference Center databases.
- Kids InfoBits (Interactive Tutorial) Popular elementary school magazines as well as encyclopedias and newspapers written for kids, plus an image collection of photos, maps, and flags. Tags
Find more databases in the full ELM collection.